Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cosmo: Hair Design Course Highlights











Today was my second to last day of my Hair Design class (basically up do's and styling).  This class was amazing.  I learned sooo much.  Hair styles that used to fascinate me and boggle my mind as to how they were made, are no longer such a mystery.  This includes my favorite of all:  The Beehive!!!  I was able to style a couple of friends hair for special events and over all gained a lot of confidence.  My teacher, Mr. Albert Grasiano, was a true artist and shared a lot of knowledge with us.  I truly feel honored to learn under such a talented man.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I recognize the back of that head! Her hair came out GORGEOUS...as always your hands turn everything to a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're nice. (i'm making a bashful face)

    ReplyDelete